Reiki Level 2 Expansion Workshops
When you first learn Reiki Level 2, there is so much to take in, and the 21 days that follow can pretty intense as you integrate the attunements, and practice the processes and the symbols!
This workshop aims to expand your knowledge and deepen your confidence in working with Reiki, whether you are using Reiki for yourself, are a Practitioner or are working towards becoming a Master/Teacher.
During this workshop we will:
- Work with the symbols more deeply
- Experience meditation using the symbols
- Learn additional ways you can use the symbols
- Explore some of the traditional Japanese practices
I will teach you how to use Distance Healings in more expanded ways, and more easily in day to day situations. This can include:
- How to access and heal Past-Life aspects/situations that are affecting current situations
- How to send healing to loved ones who have passed (and how to know in what situations this is appropriate)
- Any areas that you feel you need some guidance on – locations, situations, pets etc.
This class is run in a really informal relaxed way with lots of hands-on practice and exercises using the symbols and the distance healing process.
My aim is to help you to connect more deeply with Reiki in powerful, practical and usable ways through exploring, expanding, discovering and sharing.
We know Reiki is an ‘experiential’ modality – and at this level, we are able to fully immerse in experiences to expand your consciousness and empowerment in working with the energy for your own healing, and for the healing work you wish to do with others.
I also offer an additional Level 2 attunement for those of you who wish to receive it (this will refine the energy of your initial Reiki level 2 Attunement and is exactly the same process).
This class is suitable for those of you ready to ‘step up’ to the next level in your Reiki Two techniques prior to Master/Teacher Training – and is also perfect for those of you who feel:
- You use the symbols, Reiki blessings or the distance healing process but get ‘stuck’ or feel resistant sometimes.
- You would like some more insights into the techniques you learnt at Reiki Level 2.
- You find it hard to ‘trust the process’ and want to build your confidence.
- It’s been a while since you’ve used the process/symbols regularly and you’d like to get ‘back into it’.
- You found any aspect of the Reiki 2 Journey challenging and are ready to feel confident!
- You love Reiki but feel a bit disconnected to the symbols and processes.
- You aren’t quite ready for Master/Teacher training but are ready to work with Reiki on a deeper level.
Each of you will have integrated the symbols and processes in a slightly different way.
You will each have strengths and areas in which you feel less confident. Being able to go over these practices in a supportive group environment is a great way to learn from each other, expand and build confidence.
You will learn as much from each other as from me (I usually learn a new thing or two too!).
The best thing is that outside of the basic content – the class is catered to your specific needs, which I connect with you about prior to the day.
What can you expect following this workshop:
Some profound healing experience.s Working with the energy at this level for a whole day gives you the opportunity for some deep healing and expansion in your connection with Reiki..
What others shared about their experience:
“I would recommend this class to consolidate confidence, help acknowledge and shift doubts and fears about level 2 skills. I’m feeling much more at ease with the distance healing process now.”
“I loved expanding on the symbols and their use. It was so great to continue with the reiki journey giving me more insight and learnings into the symbols and power and what, where and how to use them. Thank you Amanda for this fantastic day”
“Amanda you work off what we say and dive into the areas that need covering very well. It never feels like a boring structured workshop!”
“I loved learning the extra ways we can use the symbols and the energy in the room”.
“I loved the flexibility of the new information- making it a much more useful tool in everyday life, and I enjoyed having the time to listen to everyone’s experiences.”
Upcoming Classes in 2018
Sunday the 22nd of April – 10am -5pm
Glenfern rd Upwey
Level 2 Expansion Class Resit
For those who have already completed this workshop, you can attend for half price. Re-sit places are strictly limited. Please type “RESIT” into the coupon section when you book in.
Although we will cover some of the same content, this workshop is always run according to class needs so it will never be exactly the same as the last.
If you have any issues with the registration process – please just let me know.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not completed any Reiki training with me before please click here to email me and to arrange a time for us connect to see if this class is right for you prior to registering.
Your investment includes:
Your investment includes tea, coffee, morning tea, writing materials and workshop manual. (If you can just bring your own pillow, blanket drink bottle, light lunch).