Winter Solstice – Sacred Women‘ s Circle
Here is your invitation to go deep within.
To embrace and acknowledge both your shadows and your light.
To dive deep into reflection and the renewal of your mind, body and spirit.
To let go of all that is no longer serving you,
and from this clear, empowered space – to create powerful intentions for what is yet to unfold.
The Winter Solstice marks the day with the shortest period of daylight and the longest night of the year. Spiritually – it is known as the perfect time to reflect, turn inwards, embrace the shadows, and renew – in preparation for the return of the longer days and of the light. We will gather just a few days prior to this day, on the 16th and 17th of June.
I would love to invite you to step away from the world for 2 empowered days, and turn deeply inwards – to reflect, nourish and re-connect to your intuition and inner-self.
To release all that is no longer serving you.
Heal the wounds that are ready to be healed.
Create empowered new intentions.
All whilst being held is the safe space of Sacred Circle.
In our busy world, we can often feel we have no time for deep self-care, reflection and nourishment.
We have often lost the opportunities to experience the soul medicine of connecting deeply with other women – away from comparisons, judgment, busyness and being ‘on’.
We can find it hard to feel supported on an energetic and emotional level as we give, And give. And give.
We can feel deeply lonely, even though we are surrounded by our partners, children and friends.
We can find ourselves feeling ‘less than’ as a woman/mother/sister/daughter/friend
We can feel wary as we carry with us deep sister and mother wounds – with no sacred way to honour them, move through them and heal them.
We can find it hard to find time to really listen to and honour our own intuition and inner wisdom in the way we know she deserves to be heard and honoured.
And so I invite you – to come for two days and to be truly seen, heard and held as you are in this moment.
No need to ‘be’ anything other than yourself.
In fact – I invite you to please bring both your shadows and your light.
For two days of complete soul nourishment – a beautiful experience of acknowledging the darkness and reconnecting to the emerging light within.
We will immerse in Sacred Circle practices and connect to the collective medicine of women coming together.
Together we will release of all that is no longer serving you so you can create your powerful new intentions.
We will immerse in:
- Deeply healing guided visualisations
- Flower Mandalas
- Creating visual and energetic anchors for the remaining 6 months of the year
- Experiences to connect you to your intuition and inner wisdom
- Sister Circle practices to leave you feeling fully nurtured and nourished
- Time for reflection and rest
- Gentle movement
- Healing touch and sound
- And more…
You will be seen and heard, witnessed and supported as you move through your personal healing journey
“So blessed to be part of this sacred circle last night. Amanda, you held the space so beautifully, in your inspiring and authentic way. Much love to you and all the other beautiful women.”
“The nurturing and nourishing that occurs in this incredibly safe and beautiful space, held so honourably and perfectly by Amanda, is simply priceless.”
My name is Amanda – and I have been holding Sacred Space as a Healing Practitioner and then as a Reiki Master/Teacher since 2010, having begun my personal Reiki Journey in the year 2000
As a facilitator of deeply transformational healing workshops since 2013, I bring with me my extensive experience in holding Sacred Space to you for this Winter Solstice Journey.
In addition to the other elements, this 2 day Sacred Healing Circle will be created with and filled with the healing energy of Reiki to allow for deep healing, connection and transformation for you.
This Sacred Circle is open to all women, anyone who identifies as a woman and people of all abilities.
Date: Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th of June – 10am – 5pm each day.
When booking you will receive a confirmation email – if you DO NOT receive a confirmation email – please contact me immediately here
If you are unable to book and pay online for any reason, please contact me to arrange an alternative.
- Two days filled with nourishment, connection and support
- Tea and coffee
- Nourishing homemade Pumpkin soup
- All materials required for all Sacred experiences.
Please Bring with you:
- Your personal angel/oracle card deck if you wish, plus anything that feels appropriate to place in Circle over the weekend.
- Yoga Mat (I have some available if you do not have one to bring)
- Pillow and blanket for additional comfort if you wish. Chairs are available should they be needed for comfort at any time.
- Slippers for comfort if you wish!!
Upwey Community Hub/Sherbrooke Children’s Centre
1443 Burwood Hwy Upwey.
A 2 minute walk from the Upwey Train station and Main st.
Local accommodation recommendations can be provided upon request.
A full kitchen is available with fridge, microwave and oven.
This 2 day immersion is perfect for you if you:
- Are feeling the call to be deeply nurtured, nourished and held in sacred space with like-minded women.
- Are ready for a deeply healing experience.
- Are able to be there for the full 2 days without the need to leave early or arrive late.
- Love or are deeply curious about experiencing spiritual practices such as meditation, oracle cards, journaling and reflection and delving into your spirit and soul (plus all that is mentioned above!)
- Are wanting to feel clear, focused energises and deeply connected to your intuition, purpose and direction for the rest of 2018.
“Thanks Amanda, what a beautiful experience with beautiful strong women”
“Thank you Amanda for providing such a beautiful safe space for us. It was just divine and all the women such gorgeous souls!”
This may not be for you if you:
- Are skeptical about healing, intuition, oracle cards and energy healing.
- Are unable to attend for the duration of the workshop.
- Are not open to experience a healing journey in a group setting.
Early Bird Investment – $349 available if paid in full by the 11th of May (please type SOLSTICE in the coupon section to redeem).
Full Price investment – $399
**$10 from every Workshop Registration will be donated directly to Share the Dignity Australia, an organisation that supports vulnerable women.
*A limited number of concession and financial hardship spaces are available. Please contact me for more information.
This workshop is strictly limited to 10 participants.
A $100 Non-refundable Deposit is required at the time of booking, or within 3 days of your registration to secure your place.
Payment plans are available and final payments are due by Monday the 11th of June.
Please see here for full Refund Policy.
No refunds or transfers available if cancelled within 11 days of the workshop due to the venue hire conditions.
If you are unable to book and pay online, please contact me for direct deposit details, or to pay via credit card.
When booking you will receive a confirmation email – if you do not receive a confirmation email – please contact me immediately here
Should you feel the call to re-connect deeply to your inner world and immerse in two days of nurturing, nourishing and exploring for Winter Solstice, I look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions at all – please do email me here.